We would like to inform you that we are, at this stage, not proposing any new guidelines in relation to the Corona pandemic. The guidelines shared on the 29th of October (read down below) are still in force until further notice. We are constantly monitoring the situation and we will keep you informed about any developments.
We urge all of you to strictly follow the guidelines and to be cautious in every situation.
What we are doing
We are following the local health authorities instructions in order to be prepared should any member or employee contract the coronavirus. Therefore, we have strengthened our on-site cleanliness measures. Such as ensuring sufficient stock levels of soap and soap dispensersremain filled and installation of hand sanitizer dispensers, which will be available in pantry and other common areas.
New - Gym Guidelines
- No more than 8 people should be at the gym at the same time
- After usege, always wipe machines and equipment, with the cleaning material available
- Do not come to the gym if you feel sick
- Clean your hands often and with alcohol-based disinfectant or soap and warm water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- If you experience fever, cough or difficulty breathing, call 1177
How you can help
We would highly recommend and encourage all The Factory tenants to adhere to the recently updated guidelines from the Public Health Authority, read it here. The safety and security of our community is our number one priority, and we can only achieve this with your help.
Please also remember that The Factory is able to limit access to its spaces by anyone for health and safety reasons.
Finally, as with our employees, we also encourage our members to follow the below protective measures advised by health authorities:
- Work from home if possible;
- Frequently and thoroughly clean hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and warm water;
- If you are experiencing any kind of symptoms, do not leave your home;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth;
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is experiencing any kind of symptoms;
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, call 1177.
We may implement further measures in coordination with best practices and updated guidance from the relevant authorities. We will make every effort to keep The Factory operational for our tenants. However in certain circumstances, including under notification from local authorities, we may need to close The Factory to protect, the safety of our employees, tenants and the wider community.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time, and we will keep you informed of any new developments which impact you and your teams.
Please also be advised that due to the current situation, service and response times might be negatively effected.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the coronavirus, please reach out to us for assistance.